Sunday, March 7, 2010

What do we do first?

Here's what happened..........we get a phone call from a "house guy" to say that if we earnt "x" amount of dollars, we could buy a house........wow!!!! that's exciting.........setting the scene.........I have rented since leaving home and apart from the house in Ringwood ( where I could pretty much paint whatever colour I liked ) I have been restricted in "living" in my home since I was 20..........so "Yes, send someone over!"..........they came, we filled in paperwork for a credit check and yes, we can get a loan and build a house.......WOW......now I was really excited......lets check out the properties available.........hmmmn......not so good.....(remember, I am "old" and have rented alllllll my life).....
in the meantime I get the sneaky suspicion that something's NOT QUITE RIGHT.......found a block of land that I fall in love with.......no-one out the front, no-one out the back........it's PERFECT......... House guy doesnt want this land coz it hasnt titled yet......ok we say....leave it with us!!!
Next..........

No comments:

Post a Comment